(Listing updated about 2 months ago.)
The charm of “The Little Philharmonic” has a long tradition. The house in which our bar is located was built at the end of the 19th century, and the ground floor was used commercially from the start. The corner shop was a tobacco shop at the time.
At the time, a tailoring shop was set up where the small philharmonic hall is located today. Between the two world wars, the Scholz family operated a fruit and vegetable shop here. At the end of the last war, the house was badly damaged by a bomb and burned out for the most part.
In 1953 the building was rebuilt, the rooms were converted into a "dining room" and served as a replacement for the destroyed canteen of the music academy opposite.
Wanda Vrubliauskaite took over the restaurant in 1959 and henceforth called it “The Little Philharmonic”.