Austin Prime Timers
(Listing updated about 1 month ago.)
We are a social organization that provides gay and bisexual men with opportunities to come together in a safe and supportive atmosphere to develop friendships and to enjoy and participate in social, educational, cultural, recreational, and community activities and events. We are also a member chapter of Prime Timers Worldwide.
What We Do
Our regular activities include:
- Monthly membership meetings
- Dining out at restaurants and potluck dinners at members’ homes
- Happy hours
- Game activities (dominoes, bridge, board games)
- Parties and celebrations (holiday parties, pool parties, and our annual chapter anniversary celebration)
- Cultural activities (theater, museums, music, arts, sporting events)
- Discussion, support, and special-interest groups
- Service and advocacy (AIDS Walk and the Helping Hands Food Bank, to name a few)
Full details about all our activities are provided in our monthly newsletter and weekly activity emails to our members.